The York Region Alliance of African Canadian Communities (YRAACC) will be hosting its first Black History Month Event on Feb 17th at Thornlea Secondary School. The theme of the event is Celebrating the Success of Our Black Families in York Region. Please click on the title to see the flyer.
The state of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment; the quality of being wise.I will
- use my gift of Wisdom in everything I do
- do things without having to be asked
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know ... Continue reading "Virtue of the Month: Wisdom"
- Time in nature can help reduce mental fatigue and improve concentration
- You’ll drink more water
- Boost happiness and decrease stress
- Boost of Vitamin D
- Strengthens our heart muscle and other muscles too!
- Social emotional connections
- Curriculum connections
Sometimes you look out the ... Continue reading "Embrace the Outdoors in the Winter"